For 40 years, across nearly 50 countries, we have led the global fight against hunger. We save the lives of children and their families. We are there for them before and after disaster strikes. We enable people to provide for themselves, see their children grow up strong, and build prosperous communities. In 2017, Action Against Hunger reached over 20 million people.
The Creative Content & Communications Manager works as a member of the multi-disciplined Communications Unit driving the direction, development and delivery of creative multimedia content strategy. With a strong focus on audio-visual and digital communications, the jobholder will guide brand storytelling whilst delivering communications plans aligned with priority fundraising and advocacy moments. They will work closely with media and digital colleagues to maximise impact.
Ensuring all content produced for external communications is of the highest creative quality, is on brand, and is audience-led, the jobholder will measurably increase brand profile and audience engagement.
The role requires a proven content and storytelling visionary who can conceive and produce content with powerful messaging that cuts through while delivering the objectives of wider organisational teams. The jobholder will manage content workflows from pre through to post-production to meet project requirements and help maintain a cohesive creative vision. They should be well versed in producing diverse, engaging, and integrated content for offline events and online channels.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th July. Interviews will take place on Monday 9th August remotely via MS Teams.
Please read the following carefully before making your application:
- As a UK based position, candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community
- You can only be considered for this role if you meet the essential criteria in the person specification. You should use the "cover letter" section of the online application to demonstrate this.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, within one week of the closing date. Unfortunately we cannot provide individual feedback.
- If you experience any technical difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the charityjob helpdesk
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.