Action Against Hunger has an exciting and ambitious new fundraising strategy – we’re investing in new people, processes and fundraising activities so we can raise more money and save more lives.
Data and insight are at the heart of our fundraising plans; so we’re looking for someone ambitious who wants to help us take our fundraising to the next level. In particular, we’re growing our individual giving programme, so we’d love to hear from you if you have experience of using data to support mass fundraising – in particular to bring in more donors and maximise their lifetime value.
We’re looking for someone who is either working at the Manager level, or someone as a Senior Data Executive who is ready to take their step up. Either way you’ll have extensive experience of working with supporter data in a charity fundraising context.
We’re looking for someone who can think strategically and critically. You won’t be satisfied with doing things the way they have always been done – you’ll be curious about improving systems, and you’ll have the tenacity to back it up. The ultimate aim is not just to manage data, but to help translate it into meaningful insight, which can aid decision making right across the fundraising department. As you’d expect, looking after our supporter’s data is paramount – so you’ll need an in-depth knowledge of GDPR and PECR.
If you have a passion for data, a keen eye for accuracy, and are interested in data-driven decision-making, then this is the role for you!
Closing date: 04 July 2022. Interviews planned for w/c 11th July 2022.
Please read the following carefully before making your application:
- As a UK based position, candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community
- You can only be considered for this role if you meet the essential criteria in the person specification. You should use the "cover letter" section of the online application to demonstrate this.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, within one week of the closing date. Unfortunately we cannot provide individual feedback.
- If you experience any technical difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the charityjob helpdesk
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.