The Head of Partnerships will lead a £1.3m team of four which delivers both the Love Food Give Food campaign with the hospitality and food industries and more traditional corporate partnerships.
The role will line manage 3 x Partnerships Managers, each responsible for a strategic area. The Head of Partnerships will also personally secure new business and take the lead on key accounts.
- Look at the Love Food Give Food strategy, making tweaks for the next campaign
- Personally secure new business for Action Against Hunger
- Confidently lead and manage the team, ensuring they make the most of all prospects and live partnership opportunities
- Ensure the team are motivated, developing in their careers and feeling positive and supported
- Play a leadership role across the organisation as a part of the fundraising leadership team
- Represent the UK in the ACF-UK network global partnerships team
- Guide the team towards fewer, bigger and better partnerships
- Extensive experience of the UK corporate partnerships space
- Demonstrable experience in winning and managing 6- and 7-figure partnerships
- Experience in leading large scale appeals
- Proven experience in strategic planning, budgeting and exceeding targets
- Experience effectively leading and managing high performing teams
Shortlisting meetings on 7 and 14 April. Interviews from 14 April.
- The charity is incredibly flexible. Their 'where you work' policy allows employees to have total flexibility over their working weeks, including having no core hours at all. 2-3 days WFH is also accepted
- Up to 4% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays (rising to 30 after 4 yrs’ service)
- Discounted gym membership
To apply for this role, please click Apply on website and submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.