We are looking for an Individual Giving Manager to join a talented team, passionate about working towards Action Against Hunger’s vision of a world free from hunger.
This role sits within Public Engagement, delivering our individual giving programme, working across the department to create engaging and emotive supporter journeys for our loyal donors.
You will manage the development of campaigns to our supporter base (primarily cash appeals and regular giving stewardship – on and offline). You will work closely with the Digital Fundraising Manager to devise and develop new sustainable channels for donor recruitment to grow the volume and value of support we receive from the public. The role will also manage our growing Legacy programme and be instrumental in developing it further to become a significant income generating area of our fundraising portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and analytical person with extensive direct marketing experience and excellent knowledge of donor journey development to join our highly driven and passionate team. You would also be joining at an exciting time for the Public Engagement Team and be supporting our work on our flagship multi-channel public fundraising campaign to be launched in Autumn this year.
Please read the following carefully before making your application:
- As a UK based position, candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community
- You can only be considered for this role if you meet the essential criteria in the person specification. You should use the "cover letter" section of the online application to demonstrate this.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, within one week of the closing date. Unfortunately we cannot provide individual feedback.
- If you experience any technical difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the charityjob helpdesk
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.