Action for Children believes every child should grow up safe and happy, they are there to step in and help when times get tough. They offer invaluable support for young people and their families, protecting the vulnerable and supporting those that need it. Action for Children give children a voice through their campaign work, and fund crucial research to help shape a better future. Running over 476 local services throughout the UK, they believe in building solid foundations and spotting problems early.
The Talent Set are helping the team find a Digital Fundraising Manager to cover a maternity leave to implement effective and innovative digital campaigns to acquire new supporters.
This role is initially being offered on a 12 month contract with potential to extend further. Action for Children offer remote, hybrid, and office working options.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead on the strategic plan and oversee delivery of the digital fundraising plan ensuring alignment with the wider Fundraising Strategy growth plan
- Manage the digital fundraising budget across all products and propositions to maximise the investment in paid digital activity and manage performance of live campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Lead the digital fundraising team including a Senior Officer and Officer
- Manage all digital fundraising campaigns and work with other teams to produce compelling fundraising content including videos, digital ads, email content, case studies, landing pages etc
- Work closely with the Loyalty and Data teams to maximise the lifetime value of supporters ensuring that we recruit and retain supporters of value to Action for Children
- Work with the Innovation team to develop digital fundraising products and projects to generate support from identified audiences
- Manage relationships with external agencies to deliver the digital fundraising plan
- Lead the evaluation of all digital fundraising campaigns and act on learnings accordingly, and share insight for the benefit of all associated support teams and partners
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a co-ordinated supporter journey - working with the Digital Engagement and Loyalty teams - for all new supporters/prospects acquired via digital
- Provide fundraising expertise in cross team working for website build or enhancements and driving user experience
To be successful your experience will include:
- Relevant digital fundraising & marketing experience and can demonstrate application to drive revenue in a complex organization working with many stakeholders
- Must have been accountable for a P&L of equivalent size or more
- Proven success of creating and delivering effective digital fundraising campaigns across multiple products and propositions
- Demonstrable experience in a digital fundraising role, to include planning and delivering digital fundraising campaigns, achieving desired targets and reporting on impact
- Experience of project management, including delivering to timescales and budgets
- Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging copy for different audiences across online communications, with demonstrable skills in being clear and concise
- Ability to undertake accurate analysis of relevant analytics or research and produce jargon free summaries
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Please note we are working with Action for Children exclusively for this recruitment, any third party CVs submitted will be redirected to The Talent Set for review. Regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.