*Remote and hybrid working on offer*
Action for Children believes every child should grow up safe and happy, they are there to step in and help when times get tough. They offer invaluable support for young people and their families, protecting the vulnerable and supporting those that need it. Action for Children give children a voice through their campaign work, and fund crucial research to help shape a better future. Running over 476 local services throughout the UK, they believe in building solid foundations and spotting problems early.
The Talent Set are helping the team find a Senior Digital Fundraising Officer to implement effective and innovative digital campaigns to acquire new supporters.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead on the planning and delivery of paid digital marketing for set campaigns ensuring that they hit target, are delivered on budget and evaluated.
- Take responsibility for overall effectiveness of assigned campaigns, applying digital excellence, leadership and to deliver against aggressive campaign goals and performance objectives, utilising charitable funds cost-effectively to drive fundraising.
- Run paid digital ad campaigns (primarily in Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager) ensuring tracking is set up correctly, ad targeting is appropriate and ads follow best practice.
- Provide accurate forecasts and report on performance, income and expenditure for assigned channels/ campaigns. Managing campaign budgets
- Proactively work with product owners to design and run effective digital fundraising campaigns including ensuring products are suitable for a cold mass audience, financial modelling, campaign planning, testing strategy, CRO, running paid ads, reporting and evaluating activity
- Champion and implement a test and learn approach in all aspects of digital fundraising – proactively sharing learnings with other teams and share best practice and upskill colleagues in digital fundraising.
- Collaborate and challenge media agencies when they are leading campaigns, ensuring delivery and service is monitored and quality maintained.
- Proactively optimize website donor journeys to improve conversion rate.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a digital fundraising or digital marketing role tasked with hitting ambitious targets through paid ad campaigns. You will be an expert user of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads as well as Google Analytics – confident in analysing campaign performance and communicating digestible summaries.
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Please note we are working with Action for Children exclusively for this recruitment, any third party CVs submitted will be redirected to The Talent Set for review. Regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.