Here at Action For Humanity we have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer and Videographer to join our Marketing & Communications team based in Salford, Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full-time basis as part of an initial 1-year fixed term contract with a view to progressing into a permanent role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £21k - £23k per annum.
As our Graphic Designer and Videographer, the successful candidate will create exciting and engaging high quality video content, design print material, promotional material, and digital assets. Additionally, the role requires the individual to work within the marketing and media team to create and develop marketing content. The post holder of this position must be confident in both design and video editing.
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer and Videographer:
- Produce high quality content for the charity (both digital and print), working closely with the Multimedia Content Producer to create range of design pieces, from social media posts to long form report design
- Support development of content plans to ensure an excellent online user journey through the use of video and photography
- Work closely with the marketing officers to ensure video and photography content is developed and used and effectively optimised for digital
- Contribute to the messaging and other marketing and communications plans, enhancing the online presence and overall brand awareness in order to advance the charity’s vision
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs
- Ensure all material is compliant and adheres to Action for Humanities brand, values and vision
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
Benefits of joining us as our Graphic Designer and Videographer include:
- Company Holidays
- Sick Pay, and Matched Pension Contributions
- Flexible working hours, Prayer and Parking facilities
- Support with continuous professional development
What we’re looking for in our Graphic Designer and Videographer:
- Ability to edit video content to a high standard, ensuring audio is in sync, content is well paced, graphics are used effectively, and the overall video meets a brief
- Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot issues with audio and video equipment
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Degree or experience in relevant field i.e., Graphic Design, Media Production, Video Production and Marketing, Art and Design etc.
- Proven experience in aspects of graphic content (print marketing, corporate materials, promotional materials, digital assets)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Illustator, Photoshop)
- Experience in operating audio and video equipment.
- Proven experience of video work from capture to postproduction.
- Able to identify powerful human-interest stories which highlight the charity’s work
- Good understanding of online design
- A willingness to work variable hours, with occasional weekend and evening work and to travel, both national and international
- Strong written and spoken English
- Written and spoken Arabic or French desirable, but not essential
This would be an ideal role for a Graphic Designer and Videographer looking to make a difference in a rewarding role within the Charity Sector! We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so for the best chance of success please apply today – we would love to hear from you.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Action For Humanity also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment.
By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.