We are seeking to recruit a Fundraising Data Analyst to join our team. As a Fundraising Data Analyst, you will work alongside Fundraising Management to develop a programme of analysis to improve the charity’s knowledge and understanding of donor behaviour and profitability to inform future fundraising activity. You will be supporting the production of standard and custom reports (weekly, monthly, on demand) and working alongside the Data Manager and with other staff to identify standard reports that could be run by staff on their own and be main point of contact for custom and one-time reporting requests.
In addition, you will assist in the strategic development and use of the Raiser’s Edge® (RE) database and other marketing analysis tools across Action Medical Research along with teaching database users how to produce, audit and interpret standard reports. You will also create and run data selections, develop data entry /coding procedures to facilitate analysis and produce any necessary training documentation.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience of using complex databases (ideally Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising equivalent) and of creating complex queries and reports.
- An understanding of the use of data and the value of analysis to support fundraising activities in the Charity sector.
- The ability to generate queries, reports and analyse data. To be able to extract data based on complex criteria, manipulate data from multiple sources and create import profiles to import bulk data.
- The ability to communicate database processes and outcomes with people at all levels providing clear information, support, guidance and advice.
- Good self-organisation and time management, capable of working to strict deadlines.
- To be fully conversant with all standard IT packages - MS Office (Advanced Excel) and other database systems.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.