Established 70 years ago, Action4Youth is based in Aylesbury and is a charity operating across Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes.
Our aim is to provide fun, often transformational experiences for all young people, whatever their background, ability or disability that not only challenge them but help and encourage them to grow as individuals, build personal confidence and set them new horizons from the perspective of what they can do rather than what they can’t.
Action4Youth is the leading body for voluntary youth organisations in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes. We work with our 100 affiliates and with communities to enable children and young people to grow and achieve through safe, enjoyable and challenging activities.
We are looking to recruit a full time Senior Fundraising Manager to Lead on Fundraising including Community, Events, Trusts and Foundations and Corporate Support on behalf of Action4Youth in order to meet the targets for new income, to help make a difference for more young people and to secure a stable and sustainable charitable organisation.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Role
- To Lead on Fundraising including Community, Events, Trusts and Foundations and Corporate Support on behalf of Action4Youth in order to meet the targets for new income, to help make a difference for more young people and to secure a stable and sustainable charitable organisation
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Lead and line manage the fundraising team, currently 2 members ensuring KPIs are met
- Engage with the CEO and Senior Management Team on developing the fundraising strategy
- Develop and maintain effective personal relationships with a wide range of funders, donors and sponsors, including the corporate sector and individual giving to achieve an individual fundraising target
- Provide excellent supporter care to ensure long term commitment to the organisation.
- Understand the needs of both the charity and the voluntary youth sector and communicate them in a clear, consistent way to appropriate funders, donors and sponsors.
- Achieve income targets by developing creative initiatives which reflect Action4Youth’s ethos
- Recruit and support volunteer fundraisers to have an enjoyable and productive experience,
- Work with the fundraising team to maximise income from all possible income streams which may include corporate, events, individual giving and legacies.
- Achieve income targets by developing creative and innovative activities from existing and prospective donors and sponsors through events, corporate sponsorship, legacy giving, donations and partnership working and to undertake research of the corporate sector and individual giving.
- To take responsibility for related data management including data input, amendment, running reports and creating data queries as necessary.
- Prepare and deliver all monitoring and evaluation reports as required.
- Maintenance of effective database recording funder details and monitoring information.
Start Date: 1 October 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.