Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
This is a fixed-term contract to start ASAP until 31st March 2017. Thereafter, the role will continue dependent on factors. It is part-time 3 to 4 days a week.
Responsible to Executive Director and Head of Operations
Based at JAN Trust Centre and Office, Wood Green N22 + some travel across London and UK (travel expenses covered).
JAN Trust is a multi-award winning non for profit organisation. Its aim is to empower and provide leadership for disadvantaged women. We believe that education, encouragement and empowerment create active citizens of society. We work with grassroots disadvantaged women who are deprived and hard to reach. We are at the forefront of this work and are making a real diffrence to society.
We are seeking a pro-active and organised staff member to support our high profile Executive Director to provide administrative duties to support the organisation.
· Provision of operational and administrative support to our Executive Director and team
· Administration support to the organisation across all its services and projects
· Researching issues such as VAWG, Hate Crime and Radicalisation
· Creating presentations for the Executive Director and Project Officers
· Assist with events and marketing
· Assist with the delivery of the social media
· Operational management of centre and office
Essential Criteria include
· At least 2 years' continuous paid administrative experience
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Comprehensive ICT awareness
· Knowledge and experience in website Management
· Experience in social media platforms
· Ability to work independently
* Awareness (and preferably experience) of the issues we work on – integration, VAWG, hate crime, Islamophobia and counter terrorism
· Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, balancing a range of priorities
· Experience of writing content for communications
· Flexibility in working late if required and on weekends (some occasions)
· Strictly adhering to confidentiality at all times
JD and PS is attached.