Peterborough and Fenland Mind is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Administrator.
Location: Morley Way, Woodston, Peterborough
35 hours per week (Mon – Fri 9am – 4.30 pm)
Fixed Term for six months
Salary based on prior year NJC Scale point 8 £13,871 per annum
Your role as an Administrator will give you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organisation with strong guiding values and a determination to make a difference. We provide a friendly, welcoming work environment.
Our staff team comprises a diverse group of talented individuals, all of whom are committed to providing empowering, inclusive, recovery-orientated services of the highest possible standard.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business via phone, email and face-to-face
- Coordinating the smooth running of the office by taking post, purchasing office supplies etc
- Being responsible for paper and electronic filing to ensure that information can be quickly and easily accessed when required
- Providing general back office support to the team, ensuring that the office runs smoothly and is fully operational at all times
- Supporting day to day running of the office working closely with the Office Manager
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
- To be an excellent team player, with a flexible and motivated approach
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Experience in an admin role
- IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- To be able to enter and extract data from our database
- Willingness to undertake training
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage several deadlines
Closing date: 27th February 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply on Website' button. You will be directed to our website where you can download the appropriate documents.
Please note: Closing date 27th February 2017 however this vacancy may be withdrawn when maximum numbers of applicants has been reached.
We are committed to equality and diversity.
No agencies please.