WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED EVIDENCE AND INSIGHTS MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN A NEWLY CREATED ROLE!
Job Title: Evidence and Insights Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Based at the Advance Head Office in Hammersmith with potential travel to other Advance locations as required.
Hours: 35 hour per week
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Advance is committed to equality and diversity and strongly encourages applications from women with disabilities, from BME backgrounds and the LBT community.
Please note that any offer of employment will be made subject to references, confirmation of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory DBS check.
This is a newly created position at Advance, reflecting the critical need for impactful insights and evaluation of our services. You will bring an innovative approach and be passionate about driving systemic change through measuring outcomes/impact of services. With rigorous technical skills, you will be a change influencer and strong relationship builder who can take both quantitative and qualitative data and use it to form a narrative that enhances women’s voices. The Evidence and Insights Manager will also lead, motivate, and develop an efficient and dynamic insights team, role modelling the Advance values and behaviours and focused on the two streams of Advance’s core work – Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) services and women in the Criminal Justice system (CJS).
The role contributes to the Advance Senior Management team and offers growth potential within an expanding division and the opportunity to set best practice and support the team to elevate data usage to the highest level.
What you will bring
- An ability to critically assess and develop how we measure the value of Advance’s services to enable Advance to communicate both its social and economic value to funders, commissioners, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the Theory of Change (ToC) approach, logical frameworks, MEL plan development and other key MEL approaches/methodologies, including both quantitative and qualitative, and participatory methodologies, is essential.
- Experience leading/commissioning research –with a firm focus on working with academic institutions, research organisations and individuals to build research partnerships that contribute to Advance’s voice and influence in the VAWG and Criminal Justice sectors.
- Demonstrable business process and project management skills including planning, budget and resource management.
Our ideal candidate
With a strong interest in social research and policy impact, you will have:
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Experience working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, particularly related to communications, policy and research
- Significant experience of designing and evaluating programs/services in lines with strategic outcomes and organisational objectives.
- Exceptional presentation and influencing skills, with the ability to turn data into engaging narrative that amplifies to voice of women.
What we offer:
- 30 days holiday plus public holidays pro rata, and a day off for International Women’s Day
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff away days
- The opportunity to work in a flexible, supportive environment with a team of committed, inspiring women and we will support you as you to continue to build your skills and experience and grow your career
The full JD and PS is attached below.
The closing date for this position is Thursday 30th September 2021.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th October 2021.
To apply, please visit the Advance careers page and submit your CV and supporting statement, outlining your interest in and suitability for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.