WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN OUR MINERVA TEAM PROVIDING PAN-LONDON SUPPORT FOR WOMEN ENGAGED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Job Title: Service Administrator
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 per annum
Work Location: Based at one of the Advance Women’s Centres (West, North or East London)
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term until 30th June 2022
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Advance is committed to equality and diversity and strongly encourages applications from women with disabilities, from BME backgrounds and the LBT community.
In your role as the Service Administrator, you will be working with a team of Community Keyworkers who cover a range of designated North, East and West London boroughs. The Minerva service provides holistic one to one community support and advocacy services to women who are being supervised by the National Probation Service (NPS) and your role will be to ensure the smooth running of this essential service.
What you will bring:
The successful candidate will be a skilled administrator, who can work efficiently to tight deadlines and under pressure. They will have strong interpersonal communication skills, working with a team geographically spread across London and handling referrals from external stakeholders, allocating them accordingly.
In short, you will have:
• Experience of office management, co-ordination, and administrative skills
• A relevant qualification or comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Access
• Knowledge of issues facing women offenders and those at risk of offending, both in and out of the Criminal Justice System
• Experience of maintaining case management systems, data systems and producing regular monitoring reports
• Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising, remaining calm under pressure or in stressful environments
What we offer:
• 30 days holiday plus public holidays and a day off for International Women’s Day
• Pension scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff away days
In addition to the great benefits listed above, you will have the opportunity to work in a flexible, supportive environment with a team of committed, inspiring women and we will support you as you to continue to build your skills and experience and grow your career.
Please find the full job description and person specification attached below.
Applications close on Sunday 20th June 2021
Interviews will take place on 24th June 2021. There will be a technical skills assessment as part of the interview process for shortlisted candidates.
To apply: Please submit your CV along with a supporting statement addressing your suitability for and interest in the role, paying particular attention to the person specification.
Please note that any offer of employment will be made subject to references, confirmation of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.