Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Advocacy Manager, the successful candidate will take a lead in triaging advocacy referrals from professionals and clients; maintain electronic systems through data inputting and provide advocacy administrative support to the team. The successful candidate will also possess first-rate computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and customer service experience. An ability to communicate with service users with empathy and understanding is essential, as is the ability to communicate with a range of professionals and clients. They should also possess the skills and experience necessary to input data with a high degree of accuracy.
Acting as Advocacy Coordinator you will provide service excellence by:
- Providing support to all areas within the business;
- Providing reception facilities for the organisation including answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and ensuring messages/referrals are dealt with appropriately;
- Acting as the first point of contact for Advocates, Managers and SMT through to Service Users;
- Actively seek ways to promote Advocacy Focus during Liaisons and Spot Purchase;
- Liaising with Service users utilising various methods:
- Face – Face
- Ask An Advocate On-Line based - (CHATTRA)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.