The post holder will be required to carry a client caseload, in line with the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act 2007, and Care Act 2014 and the Children's Act 1989. They will lead, supervise and monitor the performance of the Advocacy team, and contribute towards the development of team members and future service delivery.
- To manage a caseload and ensure accurate case management and record keeping working within the appropriate legislation, as well as agreed case-working standards and monitoring requirements.
- To support the Service Delivery Director to implement, monitor and evaluate service delivery against, national quality, performance mark standards, and good practice.
- To take a lead in casework and welfare supervision of an advocacy team, monitoring performance and training needs.
- Provide line manage support, supervision and training for a team of Advocates, coordinate student placements and standardise quality of student assessments/supervision
- To oversee the successful attainment of the Independent Advocacy Qualification amongst the Advocacy team.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.