This is an exciting opportunity for an efficient and capable Development Coordinator to support the Aerospace Bristol museum. We are seeking a candidate who is an enthusiastic and eager learner, who would like to grow their career in fundraising.
The Development Coordinator role is part of the Fundraising Department. The role will support all activity within Development including coordinating supporter schemes, fundraising administration and building relationships with individual supporters to increase the charitable gifts given by a broad range of donors. The role also includes database management and financial processing.
- To deliver the established aims and objectives of Aerospace Bristol through all fundraising activity and interaction with the public
- Take the lead on coordination of Aerospace Bristol individual supporter schemes, developing relationships with donors and promoting lifelong giving
- Enhancing supporter care and trust, by maintaining robust fundraising processes, and meticulous fundraising administration and timely donor recognition
- Delivering against fundraising targets and departmental objective.
- This role will suit an individual with at least two years’ experience in Administration and/or Fundraising, ideally in a similar role with some skill in CRM management and experience of working with supporter schemes.
- We are seeking a candidate with a ‘Can-do’ attitude who is reliable, hard-working, resilient, adaptable, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Why work for us
Aerospace Bristol is an award winning museum and visitor attraction. It champions aerospace design and manufacturing from the perspective of those who were part of it and is home to the last Concorde ever built and the last to fly when it returned to its birthplace at Filton. The museum has been open five years and in run by a committed team of staff and volunteers with big ambitions for the future.
What's in it for you?
- On-site parking
- Staff crew room for a social break space
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, per leave year (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- On-site Café with 15% employee discount and discount in our on-site gift shop
- Great working environment with a friendly team
How to Apply
The closing date for all applications is Monday 18th July at 09:00am.
Interviews for this role are expected to take place week commencing 25th July 2022.
Aerospace Bristol are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.