Do you have recent extensive experience of legacy marketing & fundraising? We have an exciting new opportunity as Legacy Development Manager, to create a new income stream for Affinity Trust. As we approach our 30th Anniversary we want to generate additional funding to support people with learning disabilities & complex needs and to support our work with children & young people on the edge of care.
The Legacy Development Manager will lead the implementation, development and growth of a legacy giving programme for Affinity Trust. This is a standalone role, but working closely with & as part of our multi-disciplinary Development Team. This role can be homebased & we are also open to flexible working.
See attached job Description for more information. We welcome any queries about this new role, or the chance to have an informal chat about it with our Development Director Nicola Brittle - NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Affinity Trust supports over 1,000 people with learning disabilities across England and Scotland, helping them live as independently as possible. We’ve been supporting people with learning disabilities for 30 years. Whether enabling people to live in their own homes, giving opportunities to enjoy community-based activities, or supporting people into work, we aim to ensure that those we support can live life to the full.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing legacy marketing strategies.
- Experience and understanding of direct marketing techniques.
- Experience working in a charity or marketing organisation.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience of managing legacy supporters.
- Knowledge of marketing processes and techniques across varied channels including social media.
- Knowledge of legacies administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of charity law in relation to legacy fundraising, GDPR, data protection and other relevant fundraising regulation.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance scheme and occupational health support,
- Bluelight Card Discount scheme.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.