Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Paiwand, a refugee community organisation in Northwest London, has just received funding to launch a much needed immigration service for vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers. We are looking for a motivated and experienced candidate, who is trained to OISC Level 3, to join our passionate team of people and help us launch and run the service.
This position will entail developing and managing the immigration service at Paiwand with the assistance of our amazing volunteer immigration advisors who will support and report to you.
Further, you will take a strategic role of running the programme, working with senior management to meet targets, you will also work with clients on case work to OISC Level 3.
Paiwand is a refugee community organisation, based in Harrow, which offers solidarity and practical support to refugees, asylum seekers and vulnerable refugees. We help over 2,000 people in the community to rebuild their lives through services such as: information and advice on welfare and housing issues; mental health support, free ESOL classes; extra tuition for young refugees struggling in mainstream their school; support for unaccompanied minors.
· You will be trained to OISC Level 3 (or be a trained solicitor) Essential
· You will have extended experience providing immigration advice and case work Essential
· You will be available on Saturdays to assist in the Immigration Clinic Essential
· You will be conscious of the issues facing refugees, asylum seekers and migrants and be passionate about helping the refugee and migrant community. Essential
· You will be able to speak and write English fluently Essential
· You have an ability to speak Farsi, Dari, or Arabic Desirable
To apply please submit a cover letter and CV.