As traditional sources of funding are under review, our partner, a wildlife crime prevention entity in East Africa, is seeking the support of an experienced professional to review existing sources of funding, and advise them in developing a financial sustainability plan.
- Review existing sources of funding, and analysing how their programme implementation might be impacted as a result of reduction in funding.
- Analyse how existing databases and resources might be used to generate more publicity, interest and funding.
- Reviewing and identifying alternate sources of funding – including individuals and other grant providers – and developing a plan & strategy for fundraising.
- Finance professional, with experience in analysis and modelling [essential].
- Experience in fundraising finance and financial planning for a not for profit organisation [essential].