Our partner is a ground-breaking healthcare organisation, looking to inform & educate communities and influence changes in behaviour to improve health & wellbeing outcomes. They are seeking an Interim Head of Finance to oversee the integrity of the finance function, in the UK and overseas, and ensure their programmes deliver maximum impact.
- Oversight of the accounting systems, in the UK and overseas, ensuring that the organisation meets all its compliance and reporting requirements.
- Lead on financial management – including working with the new business development team on budget proposal developments, managing project budgets, producing management accounts, cashflow forecasts, and reports.
- Leading on preparing of the year-end group financial statements, and preparing for the audit.
- Finance business partner to donors & funders, and responsible for grants compliance & reporting.
- Providing financial analysis, commentary and advice to the senior management team, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Responsibility of junior finance staff.
- Qualified accountant, with broad accounting, financial management, and reporting in an international organisation.
- Experience of budget proposal development and managing a budget in a complex, multi-currency environment.
- Understanding of UK tax & statutory reporting requirements.
- Excellent IT and systems skills; advanced Excel and Quickbooks experience.
- Strong finance business partner with experience of effectively working with colleagues in person and remotely.
- Fluency in French and/or Portuguese is desirable