Our partner, an international healthcare INGO, is seeking an experienced systems accountant to advise them on a finance systems change in the UK, and potentially across their country offices overseas.
- Review the existing system, and understand the requirements for a new system
- Review pitches & demons from selected providers, and understanding whether each system can be customised to meet business requirements
- Support the Head of Finance and board with decision-making
- Qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in selecting and implementing a new system within an INGO context. Knowledge of a range of systems including SUN, MSDynamics, NetSuite & Quickbooks is highly desirable.
- Understanding of INGO finance & reporting requirements.
At this stage, the scope of the role would be to support in decision-making within the organisation; the Head of Finance would like to prepare a case to present to the board. Depending on the outcome of this, and on the budget available, there would be scope for this to turn into a longer-term role (likely on an annual salary) to project manage the implementation, and if the system is to be rolled out across country offices, to lead on that. For the advisory element, a competitive day rate is offered. This is a remote support role.