Is it you?
Help us engage our audiences by creating compelling digital assets for us to use across our website, social media, print materials. You will be adept with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products and have an eye for detail and design that sets you apart from your peers.
You will primarily be responsible for applying designs across a range of medias, products, and activities, including website, reports, leaflets, brochure and magazines, corporate identity, advertising, exhibitions, displays and computer games.
- Review and re-vamp website look and feel, brand and/or logo
- Designing Flyer, poster, presentation, brochure, and impact statement
- Image templates for sharing content on social media
- Infographics: transforming our content into impact visuals.
- A library of license-free stock images we can use
- Web-ready images for us to use on our website and social media
- Designing eShots and online adverts
- Designing and producing marketing and promotional materials
- Designing Press Statement
- Designing computer games for COVID-19 playing and learning
Skills and competencies
- You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Qualification in 3D design, communication design, film and television, fine art, graphic design, illustration, photography, and visual art would be an added advantage
- Skilled in designing new material that fits our target audience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- You will have a well-executed portfolio demonstrating excellent design principles in layout and typography
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.