This is a very exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Registered Manager with a strong care background and a passion for providing high quality care to help us set up, and then manage, a professional, caring and successful Home Care Services throughout Hampshire.
The Home Care Service is a new service, so you will be joining at a time where you can really be part of developing something special.
The role will be challenging but in return you will be rewarded with an immense sense of job satisfaction. You will work for an organisation that really cares about the people we support and who work for us. We have an extremely motivated and dedicated Management team who will support you and help you to succeed. There will be opportunities for training, continuous personal and career development. We also offer a competitive salary and a generous annual leave entitlement.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
As our Home Care Manager, you will be responsible for the start-up, growth and development of our Home Care service ensuring that Age Concern Hampshire provides outstanding quality care where service users retain their self-respect, individuality, dignity and independence.
There are 3 broad areas of responsibility of this role:
- Compliance - meeting the requirements of the CQC, the Local Authority Service Specifications and relevant Regulations and Legislation. This also includes taking responsibility for the health and safety of the people using the service and the staff providing the support
- Service Set up and Delivery - taking responsibility and accountability for the set up and delivery of consistent, professional, safe, and high quality person centred care/support services that promote independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
- Team Management and Leadership - leading, motivating, supporting and developing your team to deliver personalised services to the highest professional standards, and provide a culture where staff can develop and progress
An experienced and qualified registered manager, gained ideally in Domiciliary Care, you will have a track record of attaining success. You will be an inspiring leader with strong communication skills who can get the best out of people. Organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you have the expertise needed to provide a professional, safe and high quality care service, meet targets and tackle day-to-day operations. You must be a car owner willing and able to insure and use it for business purposes and have a full driving license.
Your values will fit with our own:
- Compassionate and Caring – putting our clients first at all times
- Committed to Excellence – focusing on continuous improvement
- Innovative – seeking to be creative and embracing new opportunities
- Inclusive – respecting individuality and with a person-centred approach in all we do
- Collaborative – supporting each other and working with other organisations
About Age Concern Hampshire
Age Concern Hampshire is passionate about caring for older people. We are committed to providing the best possible support and care to enable older people live as independently as they can. To do this we offer a range of services including:
- Day care for those with dementia and/or physical frailty
- Free impartial advice and support with claiming benefits
- Village Agents to support those living in rural communities
- Hospital to Home support services
- A range of healthy living classes for the over 50’s
- Lunch Clubs and Café
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Age Concern Hampshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.