You will be passionate about training individuals working in Health & Social Care settings and extremely knowledgeable and occupationally competent in the area. You will also hold or be working towards a relevant teaching or assessing qualification and be capable of delivering excellent training both on and off-the-job. We need a Business Improvement Manager that supports our employees and equip them with the tools they need to deliver the best possible service.
The ability to manage change is a key skill of the successful applicant as you will take the lead acting as an improvement ‘champion’ and mentor throughout different areas of the organisation. Driving change across the organisation, undertaking an analysis of all existing business processes and identifying of opportunities for improvement, followed by troubleshooting to further determine root causes.
Responsible for: Organisation wide process improvement, delivering internal and external training, policy and strategy development.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Starting salary will depend upon an individual’s level of experience
Hours: 37 hours per week
The role is predominantly home based, with travel to our bases throughout Gwent required; therefore use of your own transport, a current valid driving license and business insurance is essential.
The person appointed will be required to obtain a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Age Cymru Gwent was established in and has been providing care in the community for over 40 years. We provide services and support to older people in the boroughs of Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly and Torfaen, the city of Newport and the county borough of Monmouthshire.
Age Cymru Gwent prides itself on our values. We believe in dignity and respect at all levels – from our care of our service users, our relationships with our co-workers as well as our funders and corporate partners.
Our colleagues tell us, if you are looking for a career in the care sector our track record is second to none. We actively train and develop our staff and encourage them to progress through hard work, commitment and training.
- The successful candidate will hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, or be actively working to achieve, or have relevant associated experience
- You will hold a Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use (or access to equivalent mobility)
- You will hold a relevant teaching or assessing qualification or working toward
- You will have a readiness to adapt to changing circumstances and new ideas
- You will have a distinct and credible personal presence
- Experience in business improvement
What we offer in return
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays (pro - rata)
- Access to HSF Health cashback plan with EAP
- An enhanced pension scheme with life assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Employee Awards - recognition awards with a cash incentive
- Refer a Friend scheme from £250
- We support a range of flexible working options - feel free to ask us during the recruitment process so we can identify how we might be able to support you
- Company Sick Pay
- Shopping discounts and rewards
- Season Ticket Loans
Please send a CV and Covering Letter addressing each point set our in our Person Specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.