Age UK Bromley & Greenwich is a local, independent charity with a reputation for quality and innovation and the leading voluntary sector provider of services to older people in the London Boroughs of Bromley & Greenwich.
We are looking to appoint a Fundraising manager.
About the Role
As an integral part of the management team you will have the ability to work effectively with other managers and service delivery colleagues in order to set our income generation priorities.
Joining the charity at an exciting time of development and expansion, you will be a key player in helping us reach our clients with existing and new services.
The successful candidate for this new role will
- be a talented and successful fundraiser.
- have an excellent record in income generation from both statutory and corporate bodies
- have experience of community fundraising
- be skilled in bid writing and have experience in donor relationship management
- have experience of successfully using social and traditional media as a tool of income generation and promotion
- be able to demonstrate an understanding of the funding applicable to small/medium sized charities
- have a commitment to the work undertaken by Age UK Bromley & Greenwich
Are you up to the challenge? Then we are looking for you to join the team at Age UK Bromley & Greenwich.
If you would like to be part of this important service we would welcome your application.
For further information about the role, the benefits of working for Age UK Bromley & Greenwich and to apply please click on the Apply button.
Closing date: Thursday 17th October, midnight
Interview: Thursday 24th October
Please note we do not accept CV applications. No Agencies, thank you.
Age UK Bromley & Greenwich is the trading name for Age Concern Bromley, registered Charity No. 1060861