Age UK Camden is a lively, independent, and innovative charity providing a wide range of services and support to older people across Camden. In 2020-21 we supported more than 16,000 people to access services and support.
We are seeking an experienced innovative senior manager with experience of exceeding ambitious fundraising targets developing donor CRM’s and online and high street retail income.
We are looking for the right person to:
- Develop and deliver an ongoing fundraising strategy to support AUC’s Business Plan, which maximises income
- Deliver our marketing and comms strategy to support AUC’s Business Plan.
- To develop our retail function to support AUC’s Business Plan.
- To be curator of the AUC Brand.
- Lead AUC’s Fundraising, Comms and Marketing activities in the next stage of its ambitious development plan of growth and impact
- Build a strong and effective external profile for the role and work of AUC
- Contribute as a member of the Senior Management Team, assisting in and supporting corporate decision making
- Project management to specific projects as appropriate
- Manage a team of staff and work with consultants to ensure an effective and efficient team approach.
As part of the application process please submit an updated CV and Covering letter, demonstrating how you meet the shortlisting criteria in the Person Specification. Please also complete and return the criminal convictions declaration form.