We are looking to appoint a new FD from either within or outside the Age UK community to work with the Chief Executive, Trustees, and wider organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic financial leader.
As part of the brief for the incoming FD, we want someone who can work with the Trustee Board, Leadership Management Team, staff and volunteer team, our partners, service users and the community so the charity has the maximum impact on improving the lives of elderly people in the community. Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector is essential.
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire has circa £5 million turnover, employs over 250 staff with over 300 volunteers. The Charity delivers Dementia care services, Information & Advice, Money Management services for vulnerable adults, Domestic support services, Social Prescribing, social activities, Counselling and Befriending, Charity shops and Waste recycling shops.
The successful candidate should have:
- A CCAB accountancy qualification
- Be highly organised, an eye for detail and able to see the bigger picture
- A track record of initiating, driving, developing, and implementing strategies and plans relating to outcomes and impact
- Be fully conversant with UK GAAP, Charity SORP, FRS102, and Charity Law
- A proven track record of leading and inspiring diverse teams to high level achievement and innovation
- Ability to translate complex financial data and present targeted messages to different audiences
- The ability to balance IMPACT with financial sustainability.
The FD recruitment pack can be downloaded here or alternatively from our website.
Applications are by form, not CV. No agencies please.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 6th December 2021
Initial & Final Stage Interviews – w/c 13th December 2021
Return completed applications to Emma Stoney – Admin Team Leader via the contact details provided in the recruitment pack.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.