- A talented and confident trust fundraiser.
- Cause led and results focused.
- Collaborative and organised.
- Passionate about inspiring others.
Do you have?
- A great eye for an opportunity.
- The ability to develop and write compelling grant applications.
- An excellent track record of raising funds from grants and other income sources.
- The ability to engage and build excellent relationships with a range of funders and stakeholders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and engaged trust and fundraising manager to join our dynamic and impactful charity and team.
Working alongside the Chief Executive and Management colleagues with a refreshed dynamic focus on fundraising you will take a strengths-based and collaborative approach in your work. You will lead the delivery of our fundraising through trust and grant giving. You will help shape the development of our approaches to community and individual giving, bringing flair and resourcefulness to this work.
You will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record of trust fundraising achievement and your knowledge of community and individual giving. Self-starting, with imagination and an ability to engage and build on the strengths and talents of others, you will bring a passion to make East Sussex a great place to grow older.
This role offers flexibility and homeworking as well as county-wide travel to attend meetings, and therefore the ability to travel across a wide geographical area is essential.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.