Are you methodical and detail oriented? Based at both locations, our Activities Service regularly needs volunteers to enter data on their attendance figures for different classes or community events into our Customer Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics 365). This information is really useful to help us plan for future events, and to identify where a wellbeing call might be helpful to check-in with clients who haven’t recently attended. There’s also a range of data entry tasks required by other teams so there is opportunity to support more work throughout the organisation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Methodical with attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use computers confidently and to learn how to use our database
- Reliability, punctuality and empathy
- Understanding of, and compliance with Age UK Islington key policies e.g. Safeguarding, Data Protection.
We will ask you to:
- Complete an application form (incl. 2 referees)
- Have a short telephone conversation about what you’d like to achieve through volunteering
- Have an informal interview
- Attend a general induction session
- We’ll organise an Enhanced DBS check.
Ideally we are looking for someone who can make an ongoing commitment. We'll ask around 3-4 hours a week (Mon - Fri, 10am – 4pm, day and time are flexible).
- We will pay all reasonable travel expenses
- If you volunteer for half a day (3.5 hours or more) we will pay subsistence/lunch expenses.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.