Age UK Lambeth is looking to employ MYcommunity Social Prescribing Manager (Maternity Cover) who will join the MYcommunity team.
MYcommunity has been working in partnership with all nine Primary Care Networks (PCNs) in Lambeth since December 2019. Each PCN has at least one MYcommunity Link Worker. Their role helps PCNs to strengthen community and personal resilience and reduce health and wellbeing inequalities by addressing the wider determinants of health, such as debt, poor housing and physical inactivity, by increasing people’s active involvement with their local communities. The role of the Social Prescribing Manager will be to oversee the running of this service, supporting Link Workers and liaising with the nine PCNs to ensure we have a pan Lambeth approach to Social Prescribing including across Age UK Lambeth’s Neighbourhood teams.
What you need to bring
- Support the MYcommunity Link Workers based across Lambeth, providing regular supervision reviews around personal development, job satisfaction and wellbeing. Organise Link Worker team catch-ups and support staff to identify suitable training opportunities.
- Ensure the team is accurately recording on our database, ensure that the social prescribing referral codes are inputted into clinical systems and are working in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful outcomes and targets are met. Provide feedback and support to anyone in the team who may not be meeting the project standards and ensure good practice and positive feedback is shared with the wider team.
(for more information on the job please look at the Job description that has been attached)
What you’ll benefit from
● Generous pension provision - 7% employer contribution
● 26 days holiday a year rising to 31 days after 5 years
● A great staff team
How to apply
You will be required to upload your CV and a letter of application answering the following 4 questions (in no more than 250 words per question).
Why do you want to join us at Age UK Lambeth? And why now?
Tell us how you would go about understanding what the current information requirements are for Age UK Lambeth?
Describe how you would engage with people in the organisation and our partners given the current lockdown restrictions?
Please don't forget to attach the letter of application answering the questions provided.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.