Dementia Service Manager - Support in the Community
Location: Age UK Lancashire office - location negotiable/hybrid working
Salary: £29100pa increasing to £30000 after successful completion of probation period
Hours: Full time - 35hrs working Mon-Friday
Age UK Lancashire are leading on Dementia Services across Lancashire.
We are seeking an inspirational leader to develop and grow our Dementia Services across the area.
Our vision that we are here
“until everyone is living their best later life” is the strong thread that runs through our organisation and alongside our mission to “deliver outstanding, responsive and inclusive services & solutions” driving our decision making and keeping us focused on what’s important.
If you do come and work with us, you’ll join colleagues who are proud of and passionate about their work & our customers, who pull together as a team and who make an impressive difference in the lives of older people every day. They make me proud every day to lead this very special organisation. If this sounds like you, we would love you to come and join us.
A message from ourChief Executive
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity as Age UK Lancashire is seeking a knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate Manager to lead and develop our Dementia Services across our area of benefit. .
As a values led organisation, we are looking for an individual with professional and personal attributes who can make a real difference to the lives of older adults in Lancashire
- You will ensure that services are person centred, high quality and that people affected by Dementia are at the heart of all service delivery.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to establish and nurture relationships with all stakeholders to share the impact of our services for those living with Dementia and their carers.
- You will be able to influence decision making, service quality and delivery, in line with our 3 year Strategic Priorities.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Are you an enthusiastic professional with sound knowledge of dementia, and an understanding of the progression and stages of dementia and its impact?
- Are you experienced in managing contracts, delivering services and able to manage complex projects across multiple sites?
- Are you a confident manager with ability to develop yourself and lead your team and those involved in service?
- Do you have a minimum NVQ level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent?
If so, we’re seeking an individual who leads by example, prioritises and communicates effectively to shape and drive existing and new dementia support services. This role is best suited to an enthusiastic professional with real experience of dementia and its impact.
The full job pack can be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: CLOSED
The nature of the post will require travel across the area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.