This is a fantastic and worthwhile opportunity to assist the charity in generating income that can be used to support vulnerable older people.
Highly experienced in fundraising and marketing, you will promote and develop the charity’s brand to bring in new income.
We need someone who is up for the challenge of increasing current income levels and driving the organisation forward. You will report directly to the Chief Executive and manage a team of professionals, who will support you to deliver the required results.
A formal fundraising/marketing qualification or evidence of equivalent experience in these areas is required.
The following skills/experience are essential for the role:
· proven fundraising and income generation experience
- proven experience of identifying and developing new business
· an excellent team player with strong leadership skills
· an effective, confident communicator with the ability to network with all stakeholders both internally and externally, including corporate clients
· organise and attend events for networking purposes as well as being confident as a key speaker to large groups of individuals.
· be adaptable, proactive, and flexible with the possibility of working outside normal working hours when required
· strong attention to detail
· excellent planning and organisational skills
· creative with exceptional writing skills
· commercial awareness
· strong numerical skills, working with budgets to achieve business goals and targets
· able to deliver projects within timescales/deadlines
· exceptional IT skills
· a strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills
Please submit a covering letter and a CV to above email address
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.