We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional Finance Manager to join our busy but friendly team. We are a local independent charity who work passionately for the care and rights of older people within the Oldham borough, and offer a wide range of services and initiatives including traditional day care, lunch clubs, Handyvan & Shopping Services, as well as social and leisure projects.
As our Finance Manager you will:
- Support the strategic management and effective deployment of the organisation’s resources.
- Be responsible for the management of Age UK Oldham’s finance and accounting functions, working in collaboration with the Board of Trustees, the Chief Executive and the organisation’s auditors.
- Manage the finance team (2 finance assistants).
- Be responsible for the organisation’s insurance requirements.
- Be an active member of the senior management team and be involved in the strategic development of the organisation.
We would encourage those considering applying for the position to contact us to arrange an informal video ‘chat’ via Microsoft Teams or Zoom, where we can tell you more about who we are, what we do and what the role entails.
If you are interested in applying for this position please visit our website and download the application form and supporting documents.
Please email completed application forms to us by the closing date. CV’s will not be accepted.
We seek to achieve a workforce representative of Oldham’s diverse society and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Registered Charity Number 1145196.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.