Work as part of a team giving great support to older people
Hours: 21 - 28 hours per week, part time, split over 4 / 5 days.
Salary: £22 - 25,000 FTE plus 5% pension contribution.
Responsible to: Information & Advice Manager
Location: White House Community Centre Hampton, with some home working also possible.
Age UK Richmond are a local independent charity providing services and support to local older people. We are currently looking for a proactive individual to join our team to give information, handle calls and give administration support. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for a local charity and get new experience.
The role will include:
- Pointing people the right way when they contact Age UK Richmond, providing information and support as needed.
- Supporting the Information & Advice team by making bookings, collecting feedback and other tasks.
- Overseeing the important DBS procedure for staff and volunteers, to help the organisation operate safely.
We are looking for:
- Experience of giving information and call handling – preferably to older or vulnerable people
- Good administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, and a proactive and flexible approach.
The full job specification is available on our website. Please apply be application form by the 15th August 2021.