We are seeking an experienced administrator to support our Befriending Team.
Tasks will include
- Ensuring records are maintained via the regular collection of data and updating of the database, spreadsheets and files for both volunteers and clients .
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and recording appropriate and relevant information
- Responding to new referrals, setting up “New Client” files, updating existing client files, providing feedback to referrers.
- Undertaking all necessary administration associated with closing down cases and volunteers leaving.
- Covering the reception desk, receiving deliveries and post, meeting and greeting visitors to The Hub in a polite and friendly manner and liaising with staff when necessary .
- Inputting Client information and statistical information accurately
- Supporting the Befriending Manager and Co-Ordinator with any other general admin duties such as photocopying, franking any outgoing mail and other tasks as required.
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of the needs and issues affecting the independence of older people.
Please note - applications are via our completed application form only we do not accept CVs. No approaches from recruitment agencies please.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.