Context: Age UK Wandsworth (AUKW) is a local, independent charity that works to promote the wellbeing of all older people in the London Borough of Wandsworth. This is a new role in our staff team that has been created to support our CEO during an exciting transition period where the organisation is growing and introducing new services to help older people.
What we can offer:
- A warm welcome from our small and friendly team of staff and volunteers and our hypo-allergenic office dog.
- The opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of older people in Wandsworth.
- An experienced and enthusiastic CEO who enjoys working on different projects.
- A busy work place where no day is ever the same.
- An experienced staff and trustee leadership team who believe in the value of personal and professional development. We will provide training on our services and in other areas, such as safeguarding and GDPR.
- Be an extremely organised yet flexible person, who can help our CEO improve systems and procedures in our organisation and help to streamline and reduce her administrative workload.
- Be able to represent the CEO and communicate professionally on her behalf within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a keen eye for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Be a problem-solver who can work well independently and in a team.
Age UK Wandsworth is committed to safeguarding all those in our care. All offers are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check. CVs will not be considered. Please read the job description and person specification on our website carefully before applying for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.