Age UK’s award-winning Fundraising team are recruiting for two Direct Marketing Executives within our Acquisition team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a dynamic and fast-paced marketing team.
The key focus for these roles is to manage direct marketing campaigns that inspire donations from new supporters. These campaigns span a variety of channels, which to deliver will require you to be effective at budget, project, and stakeholder management. Analysing audience response and fundraising performance play a vital role in our understanding of donor motivations, and your insights will help us to shape how we reach potential supporters and attract them to our cause.
These roles would best suit marketers who have experience acquiring new customers or supporters and driving incremental sales or income. We’re looking for individuals who are creative and passionate team players with a keen eye for detail. In this role you will be able to develop your skills whilst working as part of an ambitious and collaborative team.
This is a hybrid role (a mix of both office and home-based working). The successful applicants will be required to commute to the central London workspace at least once a week.
We welcome and will consider applications with a flexible working request; please state in your covering letter the number of hours you’d like to work weekly.
About the role:
* Delivering direct marketing campaigns to attract new supporters.
* Working with internal teams and external agencies on all aspects of campaign set-up including fulfilment, print and design, and reporting.
* Understand acquisition audiences need and motivations to inform marketing content and channel plans.
* Reporting to and working with the Direct Marketing Manager for Acquisition to manage income and expenditure budgets for agreed campaigns.
* Delivering campaigns autonomously or as part of an integrated approach across fundraising and the wider Age UK group.
* Taking a bold approach to innovation to find new ways to attract supporters.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and annual leave purchase scheme.
* Hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.