Age UK's Fundraising division are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join their award winning and supportive team within their Strategy and Innovation department. The team play a vital role in raising funds for Age UK's incredible services that support older people.
Working as an Innovation Manager, the successful candidate will take ownership of Age UK's fundraising innovation framework and act as the key point of contact for innovation projects.
Utilising your strong project management and communication skills, you will manage the innovation pipeline for the fundraising division and provide critical direction on projects at key points in the innovation cycle.
As Innovation Manager, you will also ensure that all innovation projects are supporter centric and key audience insight is used in the innovation cycle.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that innovation product/initiatives are financially viable through stringent evaluation and business casing.
Please note that due to the Hybrid nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to commute to our co-working hub at least once a week (currently every Thursday). Our new co-working hub is a modern office, based in the centre of London with fantastic views overlooking Tower Bridge.
You will have:
* Strong project management experience.
* An ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
* Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise, be proactive and show initiative.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* The ability to lead cross functional project groups and programmes.
* Excellent communication and presenting skills
* Excellent research understanding with the ability to identify key audience insight.
* An ability to influence, negotiate and facilitate both internally and externally as necessary to secure progress towards goals.
* An excellent understanding of new product development and managing innovation cycles
* An excellent understanding of utilising audience insight to drive the innovation process
* Excellent skills in building/evaluating business cases to ensure that innovation projects are viable sources of income.
* A knowledge of Fundraising innovation in the not for profit sector (Desirable)
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.