Age UK's Fundraising department are recruiting for a proactive direct marketing professional to join their friendly and supportive team as a Senior Acquisition Marketing Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for a direct marketer with proven experience in coordinating direct marketing campaigns, both on and offline.
As Senior Acquisition Marketing Executive, the successful applicant will develop and deliver the Age UK Lottery Acquisition programme through marketing channels including TV, VOD, radio, paid social and face to face, as well as doordrop and inserts. You will utilise your skills and experience to acquire new players through delivering agreed campaign plans, offering excellent supporter experiences and deepening our relationships with our charity audiences. In doing so, you will be helping to raise funds for Age UK and the incredible services and support they provide to older people.
You will be instrumental in the growth of the Lottery product in the Fundraising suite, with ambitious growth targets over the next three years.
Please note that due to the Hybrid nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to commute to our co-working hub at least once a week (currently every Thursday), working in our modern new co-working hub, based in the centre of London with fantastic views overlooking Tower Bridge, surrounded by excellent amenities.
You will have:
* Proven, successful experience of managing direct response marketing campaigns.
* Experience of campaign planning and budget management.
* Project management skills working to project plans and building marketing schedules.
* Numerical and analytical skills with demonstrable experience using data analysis to inform campaign planning.
* Proven, successful experience of editing and proofing copy.
* Proven, successful experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes including sign off.
* The ability to build great working relationships with internal teams to encourage a culture of collaboration.
* Proficiency in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
* The ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
* Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.