Age UK are looking for a strategically minded Senior Marketing Manager.
Age UK are looking for a strategically minded Senior Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in London and lead on driving the marketing of some of our core products, as well as identifying new opportunities for the business. You will develop and implement marketing activity that will address identified customer needs, while cost effectively maximising the revenue from both existing and potential customers.
- Develop strategic, targeted marketing plans for Age UK Funeral Plans and other Age UK branded products to achieve budgeted enquiry and sales targets.
- Manage marketing staff to implement marketing plans for the Age UK product range, for all distribution channels to agreed timescales and budget
- To develop and implement activity across the complete marketing mix, including Direct Mail and Database marketing, Advertising and TV and radio.
- Analyse results of all marketing campaigns & trials, identifying strengths and weaknesses, recommending developments and improvements as necessary to closely tailor the marketing mix to the segment.
- To liaise with external agencies and suppliers to develop promotional campaigns both locally and nationally tailored to our customers’ needs.
- Liaise with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers & Campaign Co-ordinators to ensure we, our Partners and the Trading Alliance members, operate within and comply with the Financial Services Act, Consumer Protection Act, Data Protection Act, legal requirements, and other industry and charity regulations and standards.
For a full list of role responsibilities, please refer to the Job Pack.
- Experience of Consumer Direct Response Marketing, Financial Services and commercial marketing experience.
- Proven track record in initiating and managing marketing initiatives and strategy across the full marketing mix both off line and online.
- Campaign management experience.
- IDM/CIM Diploma, or equivalent experience, ideally in a Marketing discipline.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Good standard of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel.
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 26 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension with employer contribution of up to 9%
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Staff perks discounts
- Learning and development schemes
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.