Do you enjoy spending time online, shopping for the latest tech and getting yourself or others a bargain? If that sounds like you, read on.
Age UK's Ecommerce team is recruiting for an eBay Administrator in our warehouse located in Warrington. This role is offered on a 12 month Fixed-Term contract, to cover maternity leave within the existing team.
We're looking for someone that has an eye for detail and is used to working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment, alongside helping out your colleagues and being a great team player!
You might enjoy a mix of both working online and being on your feet.
Daily tasks as eBay Administrator will include, listing items on Age UK's eBay platform, picking and packing orders and inputting accurate records on our in-house systems.
Age UK's eBay division is rapidly growing and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us as we develop our platform further, whether that's researching high-value collectables or seeking out pre-loved items that we can add to our eBay store.
We'd love to hear from you if you have an Ecommerce background or have previously worked within an Administrative role but you're still keen to be hands-on.
All applications for this role will be anonymised, we won't know your name, address or gender until after shortlisting for interview has taken place. We want to select the best candidate for this key role based on lived experience and passion, rather than qualifications.
You will have:
- Intermediate Microsoft based programmes skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve company KPI's
- An understanding and passion for online selling, specifically eBay
- Ability to interpret financial statistics
- Ideally some experience working in a marketing/online trading/Ecommerce environment
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.