Age UK is leading the We are Undefeatable campaign with a group of 15 leading health and social care charities and other partners including Sport England, to provide a unified voice and a strong emotional platform to engage and motivate a sustainable behaviour change across a number of long-term health conditions.
As the campaign has developed, we now require a Brand Marketing Executive to work on this large national campaign for a 12-month period with an immediate start. The successful candidate will have experience working on a large, multi-channel above-the-line campaign with ambitious deadlines and proven experience of working within a digital environment.
* Passionate about delivering great work that supports the wellbeing of others.
* Experience of managing websites and developing content.
* Enjoys working with a variety of people including colleagues and stakeholders from different networks.
* Experience of developing and managing social media communities.
* Proven experience of developing and executing campaign creative.
* Deadline driven, with excellent project management skills,
* Confident to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
This role is fixed term until March 2022.
During the pandemic this role will be homebased, but ideally the successful applicant should be in commutable distance to London. The role will be based from Age UKs head office in Tavis House and one day a week Sport England offices (both in Bloomsbury)
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.