Age UK's Corporate Partnerships Team is riding high on the success of some exciting corporate partnerships such as our Donate your Words campaign with Cadbury - which captured the hearts of the nation and our iconic Big Knit campaign with innocent which continues to go from strength to strength.
This year we launched a new strategy with bold ambitions to raise more money than ever before. We are currently recruiting for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to secure new partnerships which will enable us to be there for more older people when they need us.
* At least 18 months new business experience, ideally gained in a corporate fundraising environment
* Experience of generating new business and securing income
* Strong communication skills and the ability to establish strong, long term working relationships
* Project management experience, reporting and analysing results
* The ability to identify corporate partners' needs and drivers to match with charitable priorities
* Experience of monitoring budgets
* Excellent presentation and administrative skills
* Great negotiation skills
* Proven creativity in developing fundraising ideas to present to companies
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary £38,000 - £40,000, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme (we will contribute up to 6%), Life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free.
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* Perkz (online employee benefits scheme offering discount with UK retailers.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100 - £250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.