The Richmond Group of Charities consists of 14 health charities who work together to support people with long term health conditions to be more physically active through the `Movement for All' collaborative work programme. An important feature of this programme is the We Are Undefeatable campaign, which is delivered in partnership with two other health charities and also Sport England.
Age UK are offering a 1 year fixed term contract to a proven Campaign and Project Coordinator with experience of physical activity and behaviour change campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a group of major health organisations and Sport England in a fast paced, varied role, where you can utilise your exceptional communication and inter-personal skills to drive this ground-breaking project and campaign forward.
Interview dates 16th/17th December
* Have a successful track record of coordinating projects through the full project cycle
* Have marketing campaigns experience, ideally gained in a physical activity, health or behaviour change project
* Experienced in monitoring and evaluating projects
* Ideally be accustomed to working with charities and/or grant making bodies
* Have experience of presenting at and coordinating events such as meetings, conferences, workshops and seminars
* Feel confident working in a fast paced, complex environment, working collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
* Have excellent organisational and time management skills, working effectively and calmly under pressure
* Be aware of your target audiences for physical activity and behaviour change projects
What we offer in return
* 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* A fantastic pension (with up to 9% employer contributions)
* Health cash plan
* Annual Season Ticket loan (spread the cost of your commute)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts and many more excellent benefits
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.