Age Co is a brand that Age UK and its trading companies have developed for the sale of a variety of products and services, all designed to meet the needs of older people that give excellent service and support at a fair price. We continually monitor the performance of these partners to ensure our high standards are met.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Manager who be responsible for actively managing the relationships and developing the strategy for our Independent Living Commercial Partners.
The successful post holder will develop credible business plans and product strategies to enhance income generation and closely manage the partners against SLA's, KPI's and contractual terms, working in close partnership with the Commercial Partners and the wider team to deliver results across all areas.
This fantastic opportunity offers hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
You will have
* Previous experience of mobility products and of the Independent Living Market with an understanding of how these products are regulated and manufactured.
* Proven ability to establish strong collaborative working relationships with key internal, external and industry stakeholders.
* Experience with similar product/service markets and an understanding of the need to operate within relevant regulatory standards
* Consumer and market oriented, skilled in maintaining excellent relationships with product partners with a focus on the outcome.
* Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen, negotiation and influencing as well as strategic sales and business planning.
* Knowledge of markets conditions and competitor activity and the implication of these on our customers, competitors and products.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.