There has never been a more important time to join the Age UK fundraising team. Against a backdrop of a broken social care system and millions already turning to Age UK for help, older people are amongst those hardest hit by the Coronavirus pandemic.
We were incredibly moved by the public support for towards our work last year, but we still need to raise vital future funds to ensure we can be there to help and support older people as they rebuild their lives. Our Fundraising team has an ambition to grow our income beyond £60M in the next five years. We are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for the millions of older people who need someone to turn to.
All applications are managed by our Recruitment team. However, if you have any questions or would like an informal chat with the hiring manager we'd love to hear from you. Our Recruitment team can help to set this up, just drop them a line
About the role
The corporate partnerships team is riding high on the success of our award-winning partnership with Cadbury and some recent six & seven-figure partnership wins. The coronavirus crisis has presented an urgent and immediate opportunity to work with businesses to help older people.
We are now seeking an experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the expanding Corporate Partnerships team and help meet an ambitious income target through the management and development of existing corporate partnerships.
Hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high-value corporate partnerships - up to seven-figures - delivering against partnership objectives and seeking opportunities to develop and grow each partnership.
You will need solid experience in a similar role or environment, ideally within corporate fundraising.
Skills & Knowledge:
· You should be a tenacious corporate partnerships fundraiser (or sales or marketing professional) who's great at building relationships, spotting opportunities and running with them.
· You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to write great proposals, lead productive meetings and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
· You've got a strong grasp of what it takes to build mutually beneficial, long-lasting, genuinely profitable charity-corporate partnerships.
· You are passionate about making life better for older people. And crucially you can see how corporate partnerships can help Age UK do this.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.