Age UK are recruiting for a CRM Data Integration Developer to join our development team.
Age UK have complex data streams of both Charitable and Commercial data and the successful candidate will be responsible for the development of our data integration framework to accommodate our data demands. Working alongside the CRM Data Architect and stakeholders you will provide technical expertise in analysis, design, development, and deployment of Age UK data integration initiatives.
You will develop our framework to effortlessly load our complex data sets into MS Dynamic, Age UK CRM solution, and Age UK CRM data warehouse. You will build on the single customer solution and support the Age UK CRM team to deliver insightful marketing campaign selections, business intelligent insight and actionable reporting.
The role requires a highly organised individual with established knowledge and experience of Microsoft T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and a willingness to embrace other ETL solutions.
This opportunity will be a blend of both home working and working from our London office.
- Develop automated data validation, cleaning and import processes to increase efficiency and accuracy of data upload.
- Develop, agree, and communicate the commissioning of new data flows with the Data Integration team and/or external suppliers.
- Work with the Data Integration team and/or external suppliers to review and develop best practice and standards.
- Ensure that solution delivered is developed in a way which is technically consistent with and exploits, where possible, best practice.
- Produce test plans and perform unit and systems tests of developed solutions. Ensure test plan correlate to requirements and document results.
- Ensure successful deployment of UAT solutions into production and conforms to agreed processes.
You will have:
* Experience in database data management role.
* Demonstrable experience of software specification, development and testing. Including profiling SQL queries and performance tuning.
* Extensive ETL experience, with advanced T-SQL transformation abilities.
Demonstrable knowledge and ability in the use of:
* Relational databases and the use of SQL.
* Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
* Bulk data manipulation and import procedures.
* A procedural programming language such as VB, C# or Java.
* Software test planning and execution.
* Talend data integration software suite.
* Ideally a degree in Maths or IT discipline or equivalent experience.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.