How to apply
Age UK are looking to recruit a CRM Data Integration Executive to join our development team. Age UK have complex data streams of both Charitable and Commercial data which have to be integrated into MS Dynamic, Age UK CRM, and ISaACC, Age UK data warehouse. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the CRM Data Integration developers in the creation, execution and documentation of test scripts and its results. The successful candidate will support for the deployment of development releases ensuring consistent reporting and auditing of the data integration framework.
The role requires an organised individual with good T-SQL knowledge an understanding of SSIS, SSRS and willingness to learn and develop their skill set. skills.
* Follow agreed protocols to document test scenarios based on the data feed process flows. Ensure test plans correlate to requirements and document results.
* Execute the test scenarios using the appropriate ETL solution
* Perform unit and systems tests of developed solutions and report any bugs/issues
* Manage the reported bugs/issues identified by our internal business customers
* Execute T-SQL scripts and where appropriate modify to comply with business rules
* Work with the Data Integration team and other internal suppliers to deploy and document the completed integration solution
* Ensure Release control document is kept up to date and is relevant
* Maintain a library of custom processes and documentation.
* Manage, monitor and maintain the stored procedures, written in TSQL and its' associated documentation
* Monitor and audit the deployed solutions, using SSIS and SSRS
* Demonstrable experience of database data management
* Exposure to ETL with T-SQL transformation abilities and experience with T-SQL
* Experience or exposure to Talend data integration platform
Skills & Knowledge
* Relational databases and use of SQL
* Understanding of SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services)
* Understanding of software test planning
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.