The CRM Training & Protocols Manager is the central expert responsible for advising users across the organisation on all aspects of the Age UK database, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSD).
The role is focussed on ensuring MSD is utilised appropriately to deliver top class income and supporter relationship management, whilst complying with Age UK's system, data and governance protocols. As a result, you might be scoping user requirements one day, delivering a training workshop on another, and exploring new design concepts the next.
The post holder must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work flexibly across technical teams and front end business units.
You will have
* Proven experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Extensive experience of designing and delivering CRM training courses
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* An understanding of SQL databases
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Knowledge of helpline and/or fundraising processes
* An understanding of GDPR best practice in relation to data management
* An industry recognised IT qualification or relevant experience
Desirable but not essential experience
* Experience of writing and updating SQL scripts
* Experience of working in the Charity Sector
* Experience of working with a ticketing management system like JIRA, Zendesk etc
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.