The Age UK Data Services team are responsible for managing all incoming data, ensuring data is loaded to the central database (Microsoft Dynamics CRM). With over 100 different data sources coming into the team monthly, we are looking for an efficient coordinator on a 4month fixed term contract, to assist in the management of Age UKs data.
As coordinator you will be working mainly with the Data Quality Manager and Data Quality Analysts to ensure all data is received by suppliers and stakeholders on time, in the correct format and ready to use.
You will also be working with internal stakeholders to ensure new and ad-hoc data requests are responded to, scheduled and completed to agreed timescales.
* A proven track record in a similar role, providing administrative support for a central services team
* Interrogated data from a central database
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Knowledge and understanding of relational database structure (experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferable)
* Knowledge and understanding of data manipulation
* Charity sector experience or experience of working on a fundraising database is desirable
* An awareness of GDPR
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
This is a fixed term role for 4 months.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.